Wednesday, November 28, 2007
And some new photos of each of us. Notice the big green spot on Ethan's forehead? He ran into the support at AWANA. He said he didn't cry because he didn't want anyone to know that he had blinked while running and hit the post.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Bill had quite a pastoral experience in October. A friend and fellow supporter Scott, and his wife, Anna, delivered a healthy baby, Silas, but within minutes his health deteriorated and he needed to be rushed to Anchorage NICU. Scott called to tell Bill this news as they were riding in the ambulance. Bill knew he must go to them in
will be working on a Child Abuse Protection Policy that is required by Village Missions. Nenana Community Church
- The church elders to establish their relationship with each other and their wives.
- Future elder retreats for further education
We also have praise reports:
- Our friend Mark had a positive answer to a personal prayer request.
- Our children are doing well in school and are involved in activities.
- Baby Silas is very close to going home to stay.
- We are so thankful for our home, families, friends and supporters.
The results of our efforts!
And here is our new little dog, Maggie. She is such a sweetie!